Daily Tank Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 9th Daily Discussion

+11
quikdrummer
philip1thru14
Capt. Scrumptious
Freakenstein
Sensationals
RIDGE
ridge is gay
LeftyBaller20
FLIPPERACHI
Andrew420
Admin
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What are your thoughts on the backup website?

July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_lcap9%July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_lcap55%July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_lcap0%July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_lcap9%July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_lcap27%July 9th Daily Discussion I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty July 9th Daily Discussion

Post  Admin Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:15 pm

For all those that have missed it:

Info on hacker:

Name: Volkan Firat
Address: Abdullahpasa Mahallesi 38. Sokak no :3/3
City:Elazig
Postal Code:23270
Phone Number:+90.2566461234
IP Address:88.255.89.195

Picture: July 9th Daily Discussion S5394045191302gg3

He is the owner of 8 different websites.

Admin
Admin

https://fantasyshark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Re: July 9th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:15 am

(master p voice) Plan B everybody needs one! That is awesome how the tank rose above all the haters!
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Clipper Jumps Ship

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 am

An infamously frugal owner lured one of free agency's nuggets from Golden State. A forlorn fan base bought into a return to respectability. And then Elton Brand took the money and he ran away TO JOIN THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS.

*DROPPED-TO-THE-FLOOR-JAW*

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

WTF HAPPENED??? B-DIDDY MUST BE EXTRA SALTY!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 am

So with Brand joining the sixers *STILL UTTERLY SHOCKED*, that means that we can cross Josh Smith's name off their to-do list

Man, the sixers could be dangerous next season.

Man, i STILL cant believe it
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 am

BoomDizzle finna sit out MAD games next year i bet........Bulls finna have to hot sauce brand it seems
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 am

"When it came down to it, Brand did what all NBA players do come contract time. He got selfish. And Clipper fans feel betrayed.

That's a new emotion. They've been upset before. Ashamed, even. But never before had they had their hearts ripped out by someone they wanted to believe and felt safe in trusting. Brand was someone who actually brought honor to the Clipper uniform, someone who was hard-working, classy and real, a peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwich guy in a tofu town. Now he's just like so many other promising players who pass through Clippers Country: gone.

"I wish ill will upon him," a Clipper fan friend of mine said.

That's pretty much the sentiment among the non-purple-and-gold set in L.A."

*DEAD*
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 am

Andrew420 wrote:BoomDizzle finna sit out MAD games next year i bet........Bulls finna have to hot sauce brand it seems

oh man.

Dizzle must feel REAL stupid....

dude was CONFIDENT that Brand would re-sign

*DEAD*

so what do the Clippers do at this point?
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  LeftyBaller20 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 am

Man F8ck all this Brand Backlash, man.

Just because of what Boston was able to do, do we now expect players to value winning over getting really rich?

Too SHort told ME that I sould be getting it. Gettin while the gettin is good. Getting while you can and should, babe.

Winning is great. But you know what else would be really great? Getting rich as sh*t. So I say Brand did the right thing.
LeftyBaller20
LeftyBaller20

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 am

Maybe Clips keep magette and run fast pace offense : /
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 am

LeftyBaller20 wrote:Man F8ck all this Brand Backlash, man.

Just because of what Boston was able to do, do we now expect players to value winning over getting really rich?

Too SHort told ME that I sould be getting it. Gettin while the gettin is good. Getting while you can and should, babe.

Winning is great. But you know what else would be really great? Getting rich as sh*t. So I say Brand did the right thing.

--------------

*Nodding my head*
*LMFAO*
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  LeftyBaller20 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:51 am

I thought the tank was going to be back up today?
LeftyBaller20
LeftyBaller20

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:51 am

FLIPPERACHI wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:BoomDizzle finna sit out MAD games next year i bet........Bulls finna have to hot sauce brand it seems

oh man.

Dizzle must feel REAL stupid....

dude was CONFIDENT that Brand would re-sign

*DEAD*

so what do the Clippers do at this point?

Although Golden State still has a huge hole at point guard after also losing Baron Davis to the Clippers, sources said that the Warriors are also preparing to sign Los Angeles Lakers restricted free agent Ronny Turiaf to a four-year offer sheet in the $4 million-a-year range, which the Lakers would have seven days to match.

The Clippers, meanwhile, are expected to meet face-to-face as early as Wednesday with Atlanta Hawks restricted free agent Josh Smith, who was already in Los Angeles as of Tuesday. It's believed that a hard run at Smith and another restricted free agent -- Charlotte Bobcats center Emeka Okafor -- are at the top of L.A.'s priority list as it seeks to fill the holes created by the departures of Brand and Maggette. If the Clippers wind up signing Smith or Okafor to an offer sheet, as with Turiaf, their respective teams would have seven days to match.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 am

Andrew420 wrote:Maybe Clips keep magette and run fast pace offense : /

Maggette agreed to 50$M-5yr deal with Golden State
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:01 am

Andrew420 wrote:
LeftyBaller20 wrote:Man F8ck all this Brand Backlash, man.

--------------

*Nodding my head*
*LMFAO*

yea but Lefty

the difference between what Philly and the Clips were offering is a few millions apart...in EITHER CASE, Brand will STILL be stinking rich.

that's just GREEDY
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:03 am

Clips are armpit of the league.....you are almost godlike in philly if you the guy at hoops IMO
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Did agent send Brand packing?

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:05 am

Gee, why do these things keep happening to the Clippers? I know what you're thinking, but they didn't lose Elton Brand because owner Donald T. Sterling couldn't be reached or wouldn't come up with the money. It looks as if they lost Brand because he wanted out, which came as a shock since he always seemed true Clippers red, white and blue. On the other hand, Brand was a Clipper for seven seasons so even if it was the best time in their history, think how many bad days he saw as opposed to good days. Losing Corey Maggette the same day makes it a bigger story, but the Clippers knew he was gone a long time ago and had no intention of keeping him. With Brand, on the other hand, they had every intention of keeping him and were stunned to find out he was gone. How it got to that point is a mystery. Brand had helped talk Baron Davis into signing with the Clippers, saying he would take less money to make it happen. Technically, Brand took a bigger offer from the 76ers, $82 million to the Clippers' $75 million. However, with Sterling giving his basketball people a blank check, the Clippers were going to dump enough players to get to $81 million. That offer was never relayed to Brand. The Clippers say at the end, agent David Falk stopped returning their calls. Whether the imperious Falk, who once represented Michael Jordan, did this for revenge or just because it felt good is a mystery. He did once vow to get the Clippers for not taking his client, Mike Bibby, with the No. 1 pick in the 1998 draft.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  LeftyBaller20 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:06 am

But also ... You can win 50 games out West and miss the playoffs.
LeftyBaller20
LeftyBaller20

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Clippers shifting focus to Smith?

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:06 am

Scratch Philadelphia from the list of NBA teams pursuing Hawks restricted free agent forward Josh Smith. With Elton Brand out of the picture, the Clippers are suddenly in the market for a forward. Smith is currently in Los Angeles on "business," according to his agent. Smith was in Philadelphia last week for a visit and was wined and dined by the Sixers, but left town without a verbal agreement to sign an offer sheet.

what do you guys thinking of a BDIDDY-JSMOOVE duet?
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 am

LeftyBaller20 wrote:But also ... You can win 50 games out West and miss the playoffs.

VERY good point
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  ridge is gay Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 am

hahah

thats what im talking bout brand

jsmooth looks like he gonna be a clipper him n thorton should be fun to watch
ridge is gay
ridge is gay

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Racist letter threatened Auerbach

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 am

A seemingly nondescript letter arrived at a Manhattan postal facility in 1982, bound for Indiana University basketball coach Bobby Knight. The letter, however, contained the ravings of a racist extortionist, including a death threat targeting Boston Celtics legend Red Auerbach. For 26 years, the anonymous letter's existence remained secret to the public, the stuff of an unsolved mystery stashed in the files of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. No one revealed that a disturbed segregationist scrawled a hateful diatribe in which he wished unspeakable harm upon Auerbach, a civil rights pioneer who drafted the NBA's first African-American (Chuck Cooper in 1950), became the first NBA coach to start five black players in a game (in the 1963-64 season), and appointed the league's first black coach (Bill Russell in 1966). No one disclosed that the letter implored Knight to invite Auerbach to a Big Ten basketball game so the writer could attack the Celtics president. Or that the author described a scenario in which he "would have grabbed a tire iron or pipe and cracked Auerbach's bald skull into about a thousand pieces." The vulgar, 12-page letter, obtained by the Globe from the FBI under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act, had been archived since the bureau's pursuit of the writer quietly ended in vain 26 years ago.

WTF???? Neutral Shocked
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:14 am

SMH

Lemme guess, Ridge is gay is Phil, right?

*UNCLUTCH NUT HUGGERY*
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  ridge is gay Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:15 am

FLIPPERACHI wrote:SMH

*UNCLUTCH NUT HUGGERY*

fuk a ridge n a flip

its me bitchessssssss

farao
ridge is gay
ridge is gay

Back to top Go down

Post  ridge is gay Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:19 am

The Knicks bought out Gallinari's contract with Milan for $500,000. Second-year man Wilson Chandler, plus 2006 first-rounders Renaldo Balkman and Mardy Collins, also will play, as will Nate Robinson, who will do it for the fourth straight year.

lol

4 years in a row? who does that
ridge is gay
ridge is gay

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Hornets target Celtics' Posey

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 am

Hornets target Celtics' Posey

The Hornets are targeting Boston Celtics free agent James Posey to solve their needs at shooting guard, but whether Hornets General Manager Jeff Bower can pull off a deal is uncertain. Free agents can begin signing contracts Wednesday, and Posey is one of the most sought after on the market. Posey, who can play shooting guard and small forward, appears to be one of the Hornets' No. 1 targets. However, it likely would take a full mid-level exception offer of $5.8 million for him to consider coming to New Orleans.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 am

ridge is gay wrote:
FLIPPERACHI wrote:SMH

*UNCLUTCH NUT HUGGERY*

fuk a ridge n a flip

its me bitchessssssss

farao

Ace?

You BISH afro
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Arenas reveals top 5 NBA players

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 am

Wizards star Gilbert Arenas listed his best five players in the NBA to the Manila Bulletin on a visit to the Philippines recently. "Chauncey Billups (Detroit Pistons) at point guard, Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics) at small forward, Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs) and Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic) at center." Who's the toughest to guard in the NBA? "It's hard to pick, but probably because of the system it's Steven Nash (Phoenix Suns). He does a lot of pick-n-roll. Anybody who does a lot of pick-n-roll always has the advantage because somebody has to pick him."

Gilb, are you SERIOUS? ? ? ? ?
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 am

Better send some baller offers....krod is drawing MAD interest!
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  LeftyBaller20 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:29 am

ridge is gay wrote:The Knicks bought out Gallinari's contract with Milan for $500,000. Second-year man Wilson Chandler, plus 2006 first-rounders Renaldo Balkman and Mardy Collins, also will play, as will Nate Robinson, who will do it for the fourth straight year.

lol

4 years in a row? who does that

How do you all think Nate will do in Mike D's system? I still think he is too small to play his true position in the league.

I LOVED him at Washington he was one of my favorite college players. But now that I know what a dipshit he is, I could give a fyona about a Nate Rob.
LeftyBaller20
LeftyBaller20

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 am

LOL @ some of the comments

Cant believe Brand, WTF?

And yes, Boom Dizzle gonna be at the airport to kick that chump on his way out of town

And LOL @ josh smith donning any uniform other than the hawks next year

For christ sake the hawks are matching

Nice to see the FA moves start to pick up

The warriors are going to SUCK next year

Clippers need to sign another big man STAT, but they still have some pretty solid talent out there
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 am

FLIPPERACHI wrote:Wizards star Gilbert Arenas listed his best five players in the NBA to the Manila Bulletin on a visit to the Philippines recently. "Chauncey Billups (Detroit Pistons) at point guard, Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics) at small forward, Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs) and Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic) at center." Who's the toughest to guard in the NBA? "It's hard to pick, but probably because of the system it's Steven Nash (Phoenix Suns). He does a lot of pick-n-roll. Anybody who does a lot of pick-n-roll always has the advantage because somebody has to pick him."

LOL

Get off Mambish dick.

At least he aint mention himself
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:34 am

I bet brands vertical is HURT.....i see him getting mad stuffed n not being worth anywhere close to his contract
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  LeftyBaller20 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 am

Andrew420 wrote:I bet brands vertical is HURT.....i see him getting mad stuffed n not being worth anywhere close to his contract

LOL @ another Chris Weber possibility
LeftyBaller20
LeftyBaller20

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 am

He shitted hard as hell on the clippers

ANd to think he helped CONVINCE baron to take less money, they bolts for more

SMH

*SENSES HOT SAUCE IN BRANDS FUTURE*
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 am

LeftyBaller20 wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:I bet brands vertical is HURT.....i see him getting mad stuffed n not being worth anywhere close to his contract

LOL @ another Chris Weber possibility

For sure another C.Webb! I saw Pet Cememtary....I don't want my achilles ripping you already know!
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 am

Candace Parker got some hot kicks

Got get em ace, you bish
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sensationals Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:03 am

I like J Smoove to the Clips- he will run and gun and he and Kaman are a formidable shot blocking duo.

Sensationals

Back to top Go down

Post  Freakenstein Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:06 am

FLIPPERACHI wrote:Wizards star Gilbert Arenas listed his best five players in the NBA to the Manila Bulletin on a visit to the Philippines recently. "Chauncey Billups (Detroit Pistons) at point guard, Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics) at small forward, Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs) and Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic) at center." Who's the toughest to guard in the NBA? "It's hard to pick, but probably because of the system it's Steven Nash (Phoenix Suns). He does a lot of pick-n-roll. Anybody who does a lot of pick-n-roll always has the advantage because somebody has to pick him."

I only count four players that Arenas listed. Unless he's counting Steve Nash, which was, technically, the answer to a different question... scratch
Freakenstein
Freakenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:08 am

oh man, Imma CANT WAIT for the schedules to come out so that I can CIRCLE the sixers' visit to the Clippers

*FEARS FAN WRATH*

EB will be shittin bricks marching in the Staples Center.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 am

LOL all this stuff is such bullshit

Has there been a question in anyone's mind that maggette been sitting around waiting for the bigger fishes to sign so he could find the biggest check?

C'mon, he was gonna take 4 million less per season to go to a contender?

Not that im mad at him for caking up, its a much bigger difference in cash than Brands situation, but the warriors are gonna Fyonaing suck man he had to have been able to find a better team with more than 6 mil per to offer.

Why not just go back to LA, they had the cash.

We see what its still all about.

MORE props to baron.

Word.
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  ridge is gay Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 am

FLIPPERACHI wrote:oh man, Imma CANT WAIT for the schedules to come out so that I can CIRCLE the sixers' visit to the Clippers

*FEARS FAN WRATH*

WHY?

its not like they sell out for the clips
ridge is gay
ridge is gay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sensationals Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:14 am

they will sell out for the sixers game though..

Sensationals

Back to top Go down

Post  Freakenstein Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 am

Sensationals wrote:they will sell out for the sixers game though..

What's up Sen?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  ridge is gay Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 am

The Bulls' top draft pick, Derrick Rose, had to leave Tuesday's summer league game with discomfort in his right knee.

"It's fine," Rose said. "I jammed it. When I made my last layup, I jump-stopped a little bit and I landed a little hard. But I should be all right by [today]." While Rose's injury isn't serious, the fact he's already having problems with tendinitis is his knee has to be a concern for the Bulls.
Source: Chicago Sun-Times
ridge is gay
ridge is gay

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

Answer my PM you fakking fag

And change your aviator, my nuts deserve to breathe again
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

July 9th Daily Discussion Empty Darius Miles Could Really Screw the Blazers

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:18 am

Darius Miles hasn't appeared in an NBA game since 2006, and in April it was determined by a doctor appointed by both the NBA and the Players Association that his injured knees were so messed up that he'd likely never play again.

Though the Blazers (or more likely, their insurance company) still have to pay the man, that doom and gloom prognosis allowed the team to shave the remaining $18 million he's due over the next two years off the salary cap. But there's a catch: in order for the Blazers to stay in the clear, Miles can't return to the NBA -- or more specifically, he can't appear in at least 10 games over the next two years.

Trouble is, that's exactly what he's trying to do. The Boston Globe says he had "an impressive workout" with the Celtics, and the East Valley Tribune reports (via Shoals) the Suns have also inquired about his services. If he can convince some team out there to take a chance on him and he sees even spot duty this year, he could end up sabotaging Portland's master plan.

What are the chances he actually has any game left? If you remember, Miles proclaimed himself "90% healthy" last December when he was cleared to resume conditioning drills with his teammates, and it wasn't until problems with his Achilles tendon surfaced that he was officially ruled out last year.

In hindsight, it's possible the Achilles thing was just a minor speed bump, the natural by-product of resuming NBA workouts (and dropping 30 pounds) after two years of relative inactivity. And if that's the case, it's probably just a matter of who Miles ends up with, not if someone will take a shot.

Yes, there are some character issues (he'd have to sit out the first 10 games of the season for violating the league's drug policy), and even though it seems like he's been in the league forever, he's still just 26 years old. Stranger things have happened than a former lottery pick getting a second chance. He'll never be the same player he once was, but if all he costs is the veteran's minimum, it wouldn't cost much to see just how close to being that player he can get.

And if that happens, then things just got a lot more complicated for the Blazers.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:19 am

ridge is gay wrote:
FLIPPERACHI wrote:oh man, Imma CANT WAIT for the schedules to come out so that I can CIRCLE the sixers' visit to the Clippers

*FEARS FAN WRATH*

WHY?

its not like they sell out for the clips

but tickets will go like crazy for THAT one
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sensationals Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 am

Not much freak...you?

Sensationals

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:21 am

ridge is gay wrote:The Bulls' top draft pick, Derrick Rose, had to leave Tuesday's summer league game with discomfort in his right knee.

"It's fine," Rose said. "I jammed it. When I made my last layup, I jump-stopped a little bit and I landed a little hard. But I should be all right by [today]." While Rose's injury isn't serious, the fact he's already having problems with tendinitis is his knee has to be a concern for the Bulls.
Source: Chicago Sun-Times

**SWEATING BULLETS**
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  Sensationals Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:25 am

seems a little slow...will check in later....Ace if you want to send me an offer to continue our negotiations I'll counter within an hour...I do want to get a deal done.

Sensationals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next