Daily Tank Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 7th Discussion Thread

+8
RIDGE
FLIPPERACHI
Spidey
Andrew420
bbills1999
HG
philip1thru14
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

July 7th Discussion Thread Empty July 7th Discussion Thread

Post  Admin Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 pm

This is the temporary daily discussion thread while Fantasy Shark is out.

Admin
Admin

https://fantasyshark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

July 7th Discussion Thread Empty Re: July 7th Discussion Thread

Post  philip1thru14 Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Fantasy Shark got hacked. I created this forum so that we have a backup while we try to get FS to work again.
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:03 am

I've done some work on this hacker. This may not be 100% accurate

System: Linux
Web server: Apache
IP address: 68.178.211.5
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

Props Phil

Tank-4-Life

Screw the haters!!!

RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 am

RIDGE wrote:Props Phil

Tank-4-Life

Screw the haters!!!
I'm gonna have to disallow people posting without registering, because someone could easily come in here faking he's you. Signing up should only take a minute or 2.
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  HG Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 am

Well nothing new this morning I guess. Glad we have the back-up, but I'm not sure who all knows about it. We'll have to spread the word. Ok, I wont be around much today (or possibly this week) so have a good one.

HG

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:40 am

HG wrote:Well nothing new this morning I guess. Glad we have the back-up, but I'm not sure who all knows about it. We'll have to spread the word. Ok, I wont be around much today (or possibly this week) so have a good one.
Spidey took FS offline and posted a link to these boards. I've emailed alot of the guys on there about this website too.
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:10 am

philip1thru14 wrote:
HG wrote:Well nothing new this morning I guess. Glad we have the back-up, but I'm not sure who all knows about it. We'll have to spread the word. Ok, I wont be around much today (or possibly this week) so have a good one.
Spidey took FS offline and posted a link to these boards. I've emailed alot of the guys on there about this website too.

All i can say is IN SPIDEY WE TRUST .. get it fix Bish

Mad Prop to lil Phil on making the backup

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 am

You guys that are guest you need to Sign up to post ..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:44 am

Welcome Drew.. so you got an answer for my offers cuz McCann gonna be off the block very soon

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:49 am

Oh ish! somebody done roundhouse kicked Fantasyshark the fack out!

**DEAD**
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 am

bbills1999 wrote:Welcome Drew.. so you got an answer for my offers cuz McCann gonna be off the block very soon

Haven't had time to look at it yet.....gimme an hour or so....saw i won though Very Happy
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 am

Andrew420 wrote:Oh ish! somebody done roundhouse kicked Fantasyshark the fack out!

**DEAD**
some facker from Turkey set us up the bomb .. he made our time

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Spidey Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:52 am

FS should be back up tonight, tomorrow night at the latest. I should be able to fix it when I get home from work Basketball

Spidey

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 am

Andrew420 wrote:
bbills1999 wrote:Welcome Drew.. so you got an answer for my offers cuz McCann gonna be off the block very soon

Haven't had time to look at it yet.....gimme an hour or so....saw i won though Very Happy
aight you got your hour but like i said McCann isnt gonna be around for long.. im given you a steal of an offer so i can get 1st dibs on Krod but if you wanna shop Krod i wont be including McCann in any deal..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:54 am

Spidey wrote:FS should be back up tonight, tomorrow night at the latest. I should be able to fix it when I get home from work Basketball
Fack work .. tell your boss you need to go home for "Personal Reasons" and Fix it

Last edited by bbills1999 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:56 am

bbills1999 wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:

aight you got your hour but like i said McCann isnt gonna be around for long.. im given you a steal of an offer so i can get 1st dibs on Krod but if you wanna shop Krod i wont be including McCann in any deal..

ALL YOUR MCCANNS ARE BELONG TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 am

All my players are available for shopping.....SEND OFFERS!!!!!! K-ROd is expensive though
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:01 am

imma relieved as i thought my home PC had the virus not FS!
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 am

FAKK THESE HATERS!!!

SHARK LIFE BISHES!!!!!!!
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  FLIPPERACHI Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 am

bbills1999 wrote:
Spidey wrote:FS should be back up tonight, tomorrow night at the latest. I should be able to fix it when I get home from work Basketball
Fack work .. tell your boss you need to go home for "Personal Reasons" and Fix it

CO-SIGN!!!
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

July 7th Discussion Thread Empty PROP-O-RAMA

Post  FLIPPERACHI Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:18 am

Phil

Just for this alone, Imma finna SET YOU UP for

15 PROPS!!!

What a Face
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 am

FLIPPERACHI wrote:Phil

Just for this alone, Imma finna SET YOU UP for

15 PROPS!!!

What a Face

Imma finna toss mad props myself......Fack these Haters!!!!!!!!!
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

July 7th Discussion Thread Empty Worst Evers: Dumb injuries

Post  FLIPPERACHI Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 am

BJ Tyler: According to Wikipedia: "Prior to the 1995-96 NBA season, Tyler was selected by the Toronto Raptors in the 1995 expansion draft. According to journalist Chris Young's book Drive, Tyler accidentally fell asleep with a pack of ice on his knee, severely damaging it and thus losing all the speed for which he was famed, and subsequently had to retire." Yeah, right. He just didn't want to play for the Raptors. Vince Carter feels him on that one. [Thanks to siukong for the head's up.]

Brad Miller: The former Boilermaker Miller needed nine stitches in his right index finger after almost chopping it off with a knife while doing dishes last season...on the same day he was named Western Conference Player of the Week for the second time in his career. Said Miller: "It's the last time I help do dishes." Said teammate Mikki Moore: "When I saw him, it was all wrapped up. So, I said, 'You're going to drop 20 and 20 in two games and then go and cut your knuckle off?' I said, 'That's real smart, Brad.' He said, 'Nah, that's my luck.'" [Thanks to Josh from The Garbagetime All-Stars for the reminder.]

Charles Barkley: Sir Charles has never been easy on the eyes...not even his own. Chuck missed the Phoenix Suns' 1994-95 season opener because the first layers of his corneas got burned off by body lotion during an Eric Clapton concert. Apparently, allergies and the dazzling stage lights caused him to rub his eyes, and he got lotion in them.

Phoenix Suns team doctor, Richard Emerson, said: "It was a chemical reaction to a type of lotion that he uses. I wouldn't anticipate it'll reoccur because I don't think he'll use that type again." No kidding.

Note that Barkley was also suffering from a strained lower abdominal wall at the time. Probably from too many hotdogs at the concert.

Conrad McRae: During the 1998-99 season, the Denver Nuggets signed McRae to a 10-day contract. Contrad, who was unaccustomed to the thin air in the high altitude of Denver, fainted while doing some pre-game sprints. He was treated by paramedics and did not play in that night's game for precautionary reasons.

Sad extra: McRae's fainting caused Denver's medical staff to evaluate him further and discovered that he had a heart condition and advised him that he should not play basketball again. He ignored that advice and died in June 2000 during a basketball practice.

Corey Maggette: During the 2001-02 season, Maggette got so upset over a call that he slammed his hand on the scorer's table in frustration and dislocated the ring and little fingers on his right hand. Maggette ended up with a cast and a four-week vacation.

Dajuan Wagner: He missed missed thirty-five games during his rookie year due to what was thought to be a bladder infection. He missed another thirty-eight games during his sophomore season due to an inflamed pancreas and liver. Then, 11 games into his third season, Wagner started suffering stomach cramps and the doctors thought it was just another bladder infection. Turns out it was colitis, and that's what had been causing all his problems. He had the colon removed and missed another seventy-one games. That was pretty much the end of Dajuan's career; he tried to make a comeback, but his team (the Golden State Warriors) simply bought out his contract. (Note: I started writing this one when I thought it was simply a bladder infection. Then I found out about the colitis and just left it in. Not really a dumn injury, per se.)

Derrick Coleman: Coleman -- whose NBA career was limited and cut short due to laziness, character issues, a giant fat ass, and, of course, injury problems -- got injured again, only this time it happened while filming an episode of the TV show Pros vs. Joes. DC was participating in a rebounding challenge against some "average joe" when he came down from a jump and landed awkwardly, hurting his always-troublesome knee. This means that Coleman has the dubious distinction of being the first Pro to ever get injured during battle with a Joe.

Dirk Nowitzki: In December 2001, before a game against the Washington Wizards, The Flying Dutchman sprained a tendon in his ankle when he put his shoe on improperly and the stomped his foot on the floor to make sure it was on right. The injury was so bad he missed the game. He must have been one sour Kraut when that happened. Good thing there weren't any exercise bikes around.

Drew Gooden: In March of 2004, Gooden -- then with the Orlando Magic -- was hospitalized with what was thought to be a spider bite. Turns out it was a MRSA infection resulting from infected hair follicles on his leg. The infection was repeatedly drained and he needed three days of intravenous drug treatment.

I know it's tempting to laugh about this, but MRSA is a dangerous antibiotic-resistant infection that has been dubbed "the Superbug" in England. So if somebody you know gets a leg hair infection, do not laugh at them. Okay, you can laugh a little bit.

Dwyane Wade: I'm not saying the man wasn't hurt -- he was hurt really badly -- but people (like me) are still wondering why he needed to be taken off the court in a wheelchair for a shoulder injury. I guess the leg bone is connected to the arm bone...

George McCloud: Prior to Game 3 of the 1992 first round playoff series between the Indiana Pacers and the Boston Celtics, McCloud "held his ankle in a funny way" while talking on the phone. This somehow injured the ankle so badly he couldn't play in the game and had to sit on the bench in street clothes as his team got eliminated. [Thanks to 80s NBA for the reminder; this was actually one of my painful Pacers playoff moments.]

Gilbert Arenas: File this one under "unfortunate pube shaving accidents." Very unfortunate. I'll let Agent Zero tell the tale: "When I was new in the NBA the team veterans convinced me to shave, you know, down there, because they said the hair stinks. I used my girlfriend's razor, which was rusty and gave me keloids. The doctor prescribed medicine to dab on, but I just poured it all over. Three days later I woke up screaming. The skin was burnt off my scrotum, down to my crack, everything -- just raw flesh. I still had to run and play, so I used a numbing spray for a month until it healed. Now I use clippers." I bet he does. [Thanks to The Brazilian Guy for this one.]

Greg Ostertag: You know we love Greg Ostertag around these parts, and this is one of the reasons why: The big goof fractured the third metacarpal on his right hand in October of 2004 when he tripped on a footstool while getting out of bed. Mind you, this happened after his first day of practice with his new team, the Sacramento Kings.

Jeff Ruland: After the 1985-86 season, the Philadelphia 76ers decided to flush their future down the toilet by trading the first pick in the NBA draft -- which became Brad Daugherty -- to Cleveland for Roy Hinson. Since that didn't do nearly enough damage, they also sent Moses Malone to Washington in exchange for Ruland. Moses went on to average 24 PPG and 11 RPG for the Bullets, while Ruland played only five games for the Sixers before getting sidelined with a variety of foot and knee injuries.

Ruland was out of action for five years but attempted to return for the 1991-92 season. However, the comeback ended because of...a luggage cart. Yes, a luggage cart, which was (allegedly) rammed into Ruland's leg by a Celtics employee as he waited for a team bus outside Boston Garden. (It should be noted that Ruland was not a popular in Boston, and he was even nicknamed "McNasty" by the Celtics' late great broadcaster Johnny Most.)

Said Ruland: "I got run over by a luggage cart. That's hard to swallow. It can't be accidental, they were moving too fast. Whoever could foresee anything like this happening?"

John Starks: Oh my God. I've been laughing about this one for about five minutes. Thank you, Sturla, for bringing this joy back into my life. (Although I'm sure Starks would punch me for it.) Back in 2001, Starks suffered -- wait for it...wait for it -- a twisted testicle! No, I am not making this up. The scientific term for this is testicular torsion, and it happens when the spermatic cord that provides the blood supply to a testicle is twisted, cutting off the blood supply, often causing orchalgia (that is, intense pain in the nutsack). Prolonged testicular torsion will result in the death of the testicle and surrounding tissues. Starks had to undergo a procedure to "open up and untwist the testicle." Ouch.

Kendrick Perkins: Boston's big man missed time last season due to a right big toe that was injured when he dropped a bed on it. "I was asleep. I guess whoever put my bed together didn't put it together right when I moved, so one side of my bed fell. My bed was tilted, so I got out of my bed to go push down on the other side. And when I was about getting ready to push down on the other side, the headboard started coming in. So I tried to push the headboard back so it wouldn't fall over. My foot was under the bed and the other side of the bed fell on my foot." Man, I hate it when that happens.

Kevin Johnson: During the mid-90s, KJ won a regular season game on a buzzer-beating shot and received a crippling bear hug from teammate Charles Barkley. And I mean "crippling" in the literal sense. Chuck squeezed Kevin so hard his shoulder was dislocated. (At least Barkley didn't rub any body lotion in KJ's eyes.) Unlike Dwyane Wade, Kevin didn't have to be carted off the court in a wheelchair, but he was out of action for the next two weeks. KJ also had hernia surgery in 1996 after years of abdominal problems that were allegedly brought on by picking up teammate Oliver Miller to celebrate a play.

Kobe Bryant: He hurt his back. Vacuuming. But he says it's because of vacuum size discrimination. Seriously. Watch the video. [Thanks to rich muhlach for this one.] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXnRzagXaUQ

Latrell Sprewell: The man who once choked his coach broke his hand by taking a swing at the boyfriend of a female party guest who threw up on his yacht. But it seems that Spree's punches were roughly as accurate as his jumpers (42 percent lifetime): He whiffed and punched the wall instead. Sprewell tried to cover up the incident, but some of his guests leaked the story and the Knicks fined Spree $250,000 for not reporting the injury. Sprewell, ever the victim, complained about it to the press. "They talk about being a family but they're not sticking with me. The biggest thing to me is that I'm hurt. So don't kick me when I'm down." But...but that's the best time to kick somebody!

Lionel Simmons: The L-Train was an absolutely amazing basketball player. In college. He finished third in all-time NCAA scoring with 3,217 points, trailing only only Pete Maravich and Freeman Williams. He also won both the Naismith College Player of the Year award and the John R. Wooden Award. His NBA career, on the other hand, was barely more than decent. But Lionel's greatest contribution to the pro game was the injury he suffered during the 1990-91 season: He missed two games with wrist tendonitis caused by overtraining on his Nintendo Game Boy. I can only hope he defeated King Koopa and saved the Princess.

Note that, a year later, Derrick McKey missed seven games with the same injury. Uh huh. Mind you, this is the same player for whom I created the term flu-like symptoms, so you'll excuse me if I remain suspicious.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

July 7th Discussion Thread Empty Worst Evers: Dumb injuries (Part II)

Post  FLIPPERACHI Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 am

Luc Longley: During the 1996-97 season, the Bulls lost Longley's services for seven weeks after he got hurt body surfing. Yeah. Luc was body-surfing off the coast of Los Angeles coast when an unexpectedly strong wave drove him shoulder-first into the ocean floor and knocked his clavicle and shoulder out of place.

Moochie Norris: In March of 1999, Moochie -- who was given his nickname by his grandfather, who loved the Cab Calloway song Minnie the Moocher -- asked his team (the Seattle SuperSonics) to put him on the injured list because of insomnia. Apparently, Mooch had suffered from insomnia since his mother had died of cancer in 1989, and he (supposedly) only got about two hours of sleep on most nights. The Sonics weren't fond of that excuse, so a few days later they waived Moochie to make room for John Crotty. Yes, John Crotty.

Mo Williams: Mo missed a game against the Pacers last season with pubic symphysitis. (Editor's note: That's an injury to the pubic symphysis, which is a cartilaginous joint above the man region.) I have no idea how you injure this sensitive joint, but surgically cutting it allows more of the penis to hang outside the body, thereby increasing its length. I'm not trying to insinuate that Mo had elective surgery to make his dong longer, but...no, actually, that's kind of what I'm insinuating.

Muggsy Bogues: The tiny, tiny man (who was playing for the Toronto Raptors) missed the second half of a game against the Portland Trailblazers after accidentally sucking in some ointment fumes during a halftime treatment. ("Ointment fumes"...so that's what the kids are calling it these days? I guess I should double-check with Josh Howard.) Said Bogues: "Never happened to me before and I hope it never happens again. That was one of those fluke things you don't even dream about."

Rex Chapman: Sexy Rexy (who was playing for the Phoenix Suns) missed five games during the 1998-99 season with turf toe. Which is also known as a metatarsalphalangeal joint sprain, in case you're so bored you were actually wondering. I guess that sort of explains why he used to just run from three-point line to three-point line.

Ron Artest: Ron-Ron threw his back out of whack...driving his wife's Mercedes. This is apparently what happens when you stuff an extra-large body into an extra-small space.

Scott Williams: While playing for the Chicago Bulls during the Michael Jordan-less 1993-94 season, Williams had a string of bizarre injuries. First, he missed four days of practice after straining his shoulder at the team's annual bowling outing. A few days later, he hurt his back lifting a TV he bought on sale. Then, later in the season, he injured a tendon behind his right kneecap while stretching, and that was the end of his season. That kind of injury proneness would make even Bill Walton wince.

Tony Allen: He blew out his knee -- tearing both the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and medial collateral ligament (MCL) -- while trying to throw one down after the whistle had blown. That's a direct message from the Basketball Gods, and it can be interpreted as: "Thou shalt not showboat, mortal fool!" Oh, and the worst part (as several people have pointed out)? He blew the dunk. Video below. [You can thank LooseChange and her amazing brain for this one.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le8rMnL56w8

Vladimir Radmanović: In February of 2007, Radmanović separated his shoulder falling on a patch of ice in Park City, Utah. Or so he claimed. But a few days later, Radmanović admitted that he had actually hurt himself in a fall while snowboarding. Said the Radman: "The truth is that I hurt myself in a fall while snowboarding. Being young and sometimes immature, I initially panicked and made up a false story about how I hurt myself. However, over the past few days my conscience has been bothering me terribly. I am not a dishonest person and could no longer live with this deception. Therefore, I came forward today and told the truth to the Lakers." Mind you, his contract specifically banned him from taking part in activities that involve significant risk of injury, including skiing and snowboarding. The space cadet was fined $500,000 for his stupidity. [Many thanks to plonden for jogging my memory on this one.]
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:04 am

oh man you would feel like a bish being brought onto a show as a pro n getting caked out by the joes....lol at the list though......Starks injury Shocked
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

July 7th Discussion Thread Empty Miles making a comeback?

Post  FLIPPERACHI Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:21 am

According to the Boston Globe, Darius Miles recently worked out for the World Champion Boston Celtics and had an "impressive" showing. From the story: "An NBA source said the Celtics surprisingly worked out Blazers free agent small forward Darius Miles yesterday and he had an impressive workout. Miles missed last season while recovering from knee surgery." This has well-chronicled implications on the Blazers: if Miles returns to the NBA and plays in 10 games in a season, during either of the next two seasons, his salary will count against the Blazers' salary cap. The team is responsible for paying the remaining $27.25 million of his Blazers' contract, but it does not count against the team's cap because his knee injury was labeled career ending.
FLIPPERACHI
FLIPPERACHI

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 am

was pierce finna get surgery on his knee? if so isn't that the second one in not that long?
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:36 am

Drew you got till noon to decide if ya want my offer if you dont accept either offer ill cancel them and reoffer both without McCann. and i wont be dealing McCann at that point..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:43 am

bbills1999 wrote:Drew you got till noon to decide if ya want my offer if you dont accept either offer ill cancel them and reoffer both without McCann. and i wont be dealing McCann at that point..

Both offers are FAIL

Soto>>>>>>>Mccanns Very Happy
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:45 am

Soto's stat line last week: 6 10 2 5 0 .370

**BALLING**
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am

Andrew420 wrote:Soto's stat line last week: 6 10 2 5 0 .370

**BALLING**
Ok guess im out of the Krod sweepstakes ..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:14 am

bbills1999 wrote:

**BALLING**

I've been after him for a sec.....don't wanna trade him after i just got him unless offer just blows me away.....the offers you sent was w/ all these struggling cats

**Pierre is walking minus cruthes**
**finna cited**
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:27 am

Perhaps this is a good thing i might actually get some work done today.

Drew, that trade with you has completely FAILED my team i have no idea what to do next.

Anyone got a closer available?
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew420 Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:30 am

RIDGE wrote:Perhaps this is a good thing i might actually get some work done today.

Drew, that trade with you has completely FAILED my team i have no idea what to do next.

OMG do i have a brothel story to tell! Man is the bomb been set.....gotta roll out but will tell later.....ish is not good....not good at all

The trades were't even available to us in our matchups last week....you will be balling out w/ Beltre n cain this week Very Happy
Andrew420
Andrew420

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 am

CLUTCH DRAMA

Hurry up and get back and drop that story bish
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 am

RIDGE wrote:Perhaps this is a good thing i might actually get some work done today.

if you wouldnt have been so close minded you could have had ManRam in a package for KRod ..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:43 am

Did tank die already?
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 am

Andrew420 wrote:
bbills1999 wrote:

**BALLING**

I've been after him for a sec.....don't wanna trade him after i just got him unless offer just blows me away.....the offers you sent was w/ all these struggling cats

**Pierre is walking minus cruthes**
**finna cited**
when you gonna realize you can win the Saves Cat with 1 closer a week from now your gonna be selling Krod for $0.50 to the Dollar when i offered more then face Value.

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 am

philip1thru14 wrote:Did tank die already?
nobody used to new tank yet .. cyclops

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am

quick just joined .. so we gots some new blood in the water

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am

bbills1999 wrote:quick just joined .. so we gots some new blood in the water
That's good. I still don't know why ace can't login.
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 pm

philip1thru14 wrote:
bbills1999 wrote:quick just joined .. so we gots some new blood in the water
That's good. I still don't know why ace can't login.
he prob thinks he can just use his Fantasy shark sign in lol prob doesnt realize he needs to register ..

prop why gr8 aint here either .. his mom prob has to sign him up for thinks cuz he to dumb to figure it out..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bbills1999 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 pm

well im out for no gotta go babysit ..

bbills1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Freakenstein Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Did I finally figure this place out?? Question
Freakenstein
Freakenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Freakenstein wrote:Did I finally figure this place out?? Question
yup welcome
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  quikdrummer Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 pm

wow this place is bizarre.

its only been a few days and i miss the tank Crying or Very sad
quikdrummer
quikdrummer

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 pm

quikdrummer wrote:wow this place is bizarre.

its only been a few days and i miss the tank Crying or Very sad
i checked out fantasy shark while it was getting hacked. freaky as fuck
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGE Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Freakenstein

Good stuff, love the name.

Imma finna DYING right now without the tank man wtf?

Sad
RIDGE
RIDGE

Back to top Go down

Post  philip1thru14 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 pm

freak, qd- did you guys have any trouble signing up? ace seems to have difficulty
philip1thru14
philip1thru14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next